This tranquil vacation cottage nestled in Cedars, Birch, Maple and Oak trees along the southern shores of secluded 10,000
acre Black Lake in Northern Lower Michigan will not be available long! Take advantage of a few openings remaining while
Are you anxious to retreat to nature’s beauty and refreshment? This charming cottage on the southern side of Black Lake secluded area is sure to provide tranquility and relaxation.
* Beautiful sunrises, sunsets, campfires, swimming, boating, fishing, or just basking in the sun all await at waters edge.
* Sand area for sunbathing, dock for your boat.
* Canoe or tube down the black river, and out into black lake.
* Take your boat out and fish for walleye, perch, bass, pike.
Enjoy your morning coffee soaking in the sunrise over the lake, while the birds serenade you with their morning song.
Perhaps a Bald Eagle will grace the morning light or swans!
During the heat of the day, enjoy the sun or cool of the shade in the sand or grass or deck. Plenty of room for the children play in the water, on the sand or in the yard. Water is shallow quite a way out and nice for wading.
As the sun sets enjoy a fire at waters edge. Look up enjoy the night sky. Make a memory, relax and let your spirit renew.
This cottage – home is light and airy, all woodwork designed and made by owners family.
* Living room has a fireplace, futon, recliner, several chairs, Piano, TV DVD VCR, and book case with Board games
* Master Bedroom has its own private tiled bath & Queen size bed.
* Second bedroom has a double bed with window overlooking the lake.
* Third bedroom has 2 bunk beds and a pull out trundle, with a small TV. Each bedroom has ceiling fan for comfort on those
extra warm days.
* Kitchen is fully equipped gas stove, new refrigerator, microwave, blender, coffee grinder, George Forman grill, dishes,
cookware, silverware, and utensils.
* Deck includes Webber Kettle, Table, chairs, Umbrella
Approximately a 20 minute drive to Onaway and 50 minutes from Mackinaw City.